Courses at Linnæus University
Bachelor programme in Interactive Digital Media / Interaktiva digitala medier
- Topical Problems in Media Technology / Aktuella problem i medieteknik
- Bachelor Thesis / Examensarbete i medieteknik
June 2014 to Dec 2017, I was the programme coordinator (NAMT2).
- Scientific Theories and Methods (4ME301-HT16, 4ME301-HT17)
- Cross Media Design and Production (4ME106-VT12, 4ME106-VT13, 4ME106-VT14, 4ME106-VT15, 4ME306-VT16, 4ME306-VT17)
- Mobile Games and Entertainment (4ME108-VT12, 4ME108-VT13, 4ME108-VT14, 4ME108-VT15, 4ME308-VT16, 4ME308-VT17)
- Adaptive and Semantic Web (4ME110-HT12, 4ME110-HT13, 4ME110-HT14, 4ME310-HT15)
- Degree Project (5ME10E-VT15, 5ME11E-VT16, 5ME11E-VT17)
- Nico Reski, Linnaeus University, started in May 2017
- Joe Saunders PhD thesis “Observational Imitation, Self-Imitation and Environmental Scaffolding in Robotic Systems” submitted December 2006, PhD exam 29 January 2007 passed with minor amendments, accepted 22 February 2007. Now a Research Fellow with the Adaptive Systems Research Group, University of Hertfordshire, UK.
- Nurane Kuqi, “A mobile Augmented Reality application for visualizing and interacting with online data”, Linnaeus University, Sweden, forthcoming
- Isabella Nake, “A System to Visualize Quantified Self Data Using Avatars”, Linnaeus University, Sweden [DiVA]
- Nico Reski, “Change your perspective: Exploration of a 3D network created with open data in an immersive virtual reality environment using a head-mounted display and vision-based motion controls”, 2015, Linnaeus University, Sweden [DiVA]
- Romain Herault, “Application for Customizable Interaction with Physical Objects: A Tool for Speech and Language Therapists”, 2015, Linnaeus University, Sweden [DiVA]
- Asreen Rostami, “Developing UCAF, an administrative functionality for the U-Call IVR reporting system”, 2014, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Peter Johansson “Collaborative statistics collection during live sports events”, 2013, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Makoto YOSHIDA Visiting Research Student (University of Hertfordshire); Tokyo Institute of Technology, October 2006 – February 2007.
- Patryk Szczepankiewicz Research Student Internship (University of Hertfordshire); Polytech’Lille, May 2004 – July 2004.