Courses at Linnæus University
Bachelor programme in Interactive Digital Media / Interaktiva digitala medier
- 2ME110 – Topical Problems in Media Technology / Aktuella problem i medieteknik
- 2ME10E – Bachelor Thesis / Examensarbete i medieteknik
Since June 2014, I am also the programme coordinator.
- 4ME301 – Scientific Theories and Methods (course coordinator)
- 4ME303 – Tangible User interfaces
- 4ME306 – Cross Media Design and Production (course coordinator & examiner)
- 4ME308 – Mobile Games and Entertainment (course coordinator & examiner)
- 4ME309 – Network Society and Internet Cultures
- 4ME310 – Adaptive and Semantic Web
- 4ME312 – Advanced Topics in Media Technology
- 5ME11E – Degree Project (course coordinator & examiner)
- [TBA] Linnaeus University, started in 2017
- Joe Saunders PhD thesis “Observational Imitation, Self-Imitation and Environmental Scaffolding in Robotic Systems” submitted December 2006, PhD exam 29 January 2007 passed with minor amendments, accepted 22 February 2007. Now a Research Fellow with the Adaptive Systems Research Group, University of Hertfordshire, UK.
- Nurane Kuqi, Linnaeus University, Sweden, forthcoming
- Isabella Nake “A System to Visualize Quantified Self Data Using Avatars”, Linnaeus University, Sweden [DiVA]
- Nico Reski “Change your perspective: Exploration of a 3D network created with open data in an immersive virtual reality environment using a head-mounted display and vision-based motion controls”, 2015, Linnaeus University, Sweden [DiVA]
- Romain Herault “Application for Customizable Interaction with Physical Objects: A Tool for Speech and Language Therapists”, 2015, Linnaeus University, Sweden [DiVA]
- Asreen Rostami “Developing UCAF, an administrative functionality for the U-Call IVR reporting system”, 2014, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Peter Johansson “Collaborative statistics collection during live sports events”, 2013, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Makoto YOSHIDA Visiting Research Student (University of Hertfordshire); Tokyo Institute of Technology, October 2006 – February 2007.
- Patryk Szczepankiewicz Research Student Internship (University of Hertfordshire); Polytech’Lille, May 2004 – July 2004.